US: Private equity firm to buy majority stake in La Perla
San Francisco-based private equity firm JH Partners LLC has struck a preliminary deal to buy a majority stake in Italian lingerie maker La Perla Group SpA from its founding family.
The price of the deal wasn't disclosed.
Jeff Hansen, a partner from the fund, will take over as chief executive with the goal of developing the brand in Asia, the Americas and Eastern Europe.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The news that private equity firms are to buy majority stakes in both the Limited Stores and Express retail chains is just the latest example of the growing presence of private equity in the global ap...
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts