US: Private equity firm to relaunch Coldwater Creek
Troubled women's wear retailer Coldwater Creek will be relaunched as an independent company as part of a deal with private equity firm Sycamore Partners, which has acquired the brand and other intellectual property.
The intellectual property was purchased through Sycamore's affiliate CWC Direct LLC in conjunction with Coldwater Creek's ongoing Chapter 11 proceedings.
Sycamore said additional information about the relaunch of Coldwater Creek will be provided at a later date.
One of the key ways in which software can help tackle apparel supply chain issues is by providing visibility into the process and intelligence to track and manage inventory - enabling stakeholders to ...
Synopsis Canadean's "Aeropostale, Inc. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a compa...
"If indigo was invented today, we would never approve it.” Andrew Olah, founder of the Kingpins denim show, and of Olah Inc., a textile marketing, development, and sales agency in the US. Comments...
During 2013 womenswear observed the entrance of new competitors which included the arrival of big multinational companies. One such example is American Eagle Outfitters, which decided to open three fl...
Foreign brands of adult apparel are the ones most actively introduced in previous years. However, in 2013, there was an increase in the ventures of local companies to bring international childrenswear...
- Sourcing in Africa: An alternative to Asia?
- Capacity building key to Myanmar momentum
- Sourcing in Africa: Foreign investment flows in
- Apparel buyers point to potential in Africa
- Crystal Group eyes “mega-capacity” in Vietnam
- SOURCING: Global sourcing snapshots launch
- VF Corp lifts outlook despite Q1 profit fall
- TPP “will benefit” apparel and discount retailers
- Living wages briefing urges strategic approach
- Garment group reiterates labour rights commitment