US: Private equity firm to relaunch Coldwater Creek
Troubled women's wear retailer Coldwater Creek will be relaunched as an independent company as part of a deal with private equity firm Sycamore Partners, which has acquired the brand and other intellectual property.
The intellectual property was purchased through Sycamore's affiliate CWC Direct LLC in conjunction with Coldwater Creek's ongoing Chapter 11 proceedings.
Sycamore said additional information about the relaunch of Coldwater Creek will be provided at a later date.
One of the key ways in which software can help tackle apparel supply chain issues is by providing visibility into the process and intelligence to track and manage inventory - enabling stakeholders to ...
Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research....
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- No simple way to be sustainable, says SAC CEO
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- What's 3D-printing doing for apparel and footwear?
- Li & Fung eyes supply chain speed in 3-year plan
- Zara USA faces US$5m deceptive pricing lawsuit
- EU clothing imports from China continue to plunge
- EU relaxes origin rules on Jordan clothing exports
- Nike and Crystal Group "doing well by doing good"
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras