US: Private equity firm to relaunch Coldwater Creek
Troubled women's wear retailer Coldwater Creek will be relaunched as an independent company as part of a deal with private equity firm Sycamore Partners, which has acquired the brand and other intellectual property.
The intellectual property was purchased through Sycamore's affiliate CWC Direct LLC in conjunction with Coldwater Creek's ongoing Chapter 11 proceedings.
Sycamore said additional information about the relaunch of Coldwater Creek will be provided at a later date.
One of the key ways in which software can help tackle apparel supply chain issues is by providing visibility into the process and intelligence to track and manage inventory - enabling stakeholders to ...
"If indigo was invented today, we would never approve it.” Andrew Olah, founder of the Kingpins denim show, and of Olah Inc., a textile marketing, development, and sales agency in the US. Comments...
One of the most attractive categories in womenswear during 2014 was women’s underwear. This was due to the arrival of new brands such as Etam, Spanks and Triumph, which can be found in department stor...
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- Jordan garment sector strong amid regional unrest
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- Adidas has greenest textile supply chain in China
- New Balance launches first 3D printed running shoe
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Technical Textile Markets: Product Developments and Innovations - 2nd Quarter 2015