AUSTRALIA: Probe Into Fila Football Deal
An investigation has been launched into sporting goods firm, Fila and its distribution of Australian Football League (AFL) products. Fila has angered lower-to-middle range sportswear firms and some AFL outlets for insisting on exclusivity at sporting outlets. But the AFL said the league had checked its contracts and was confident they did not break required business practices.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth