POLAND: Prochnik Posts Increased Q3 Net Loss
Polish clothing company Prochnik has recorded a net loss of PLN196, 00 for the third quarter of 2004, compared to a loss of PLN77,000 for the same period in 2003.
The company's revenue totalled PLN1.8 million for July to September 2004.
1945-established Prochnik is based in Lodz, in central Poland, and makes outerwear for men and ladies.
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack