POLAND: Prochnik Unveils Expansion Plans
Garment producer Prochnik SA says it will grow its chain of outlets from two to 12 by the end of next year, Polish News Digest reported.
Prochnik plans to open four of the outlets by the end of 2005, including a location in Lvov, Ukraine.
The company also aims to open 30 franchise stores by the end of 2006, with five-ten being opened by the end of this year.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack