FRANCE: Product Launch Brings Record Sales For CAD/CAM Specialist
Lectra Systèmes, the CAD/CAM system specialist, announced last week that its sales had risen by 15 per cent in the first half of the year 2000 and income from operations has also soared by 28 per cent.Although the rise in value of the dollar led to exchange hedging costs during the first half, due to the cautious position adopted by the company for 2000, it also places the group in a favorable competitive situation, which has enabled it to increase its investments, especially in research and development, to accelerate the arrival on the market of its new e-business offer and its LectraOnline portal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores