FRANCE: Product Launch Brings Record Sales For CAD/CAM Specialist
Lectra Systèmes, the CAD/CAM system specialist, announced last week that its sales had risen by 15 per cent in the first half of the year 2000 and income from operations has also soared by 28 per cent.Although the rise in value of the dollar led to exchange hedging costs during the first half, due to the cautious position adopted by the company for 2000, it also places the group in a favorable competitive situation, which has enabled it to increase its investments, especially in research and development, to accelerate the arrival on the market of its new e-business offer and its LectraOnline portal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022