UK: ProFit Expands Bottom Line For Retailers
High street garments retailers, such as Gap and Next, are turning to a revolutionary piece of garment technology promising better fitting clothes in an attempt to attract customers back to their stores says British textile company ProFit. The company has designed the new ProFit waistband, which enables the waist of a garment to stretch like lycra but will then contract to the original size without sagging, bagging or rucking.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth