LATVIA: Profit Plunges 23.7 Per Cent At Lingerie Maker
Lingerie manufacturer New Rosme on Friday posted a 23.7 per cent year-on-year slide in annual net income to 394,000 euros on the back of flat sales of 6.4 million euros. The company exports its underwear to countries including the UK, Portugal, Germany, Eire and Switzerland as well as fellow Baltic nations Lithuania and Estonia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores