LATVIA: Profit Plunges 23.7 Per Cent At Lingerie Maker
Lingerie manufacturer New Rosme on Friday posted a 23.7 per cent year-on-year slide in annual net income to 394,000 euros on the back of flat sales of 6.4 million euros.
The company exports its underwear to countries including the UK, Portugal, Germany, Eire and Switzerland as well as fellow Baltic nations Lithuania and Estonia.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- Finding value in fashion retail reverse logistics
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective