USA: Progressive Expo Shows Trends On the edge
The edge trade fair is set for launch at the Sands Expo Convention Center in Las Vegas from February 13-16, 2001.
Billed as 'the premier progressive trend and lifestyle show', the edge event has become renowned for featuring new and upcoming lifestyle fashions hosted in a DJ-fueled, energetic atmosphere.
With more than 125 exhibitors, 200 booths, and more than 600 product lines, the fifth edition of the edge (launched in 1998), will welcome first-time participants including Clutch USA, E-15, Hempy's, I Clothing Co, L-R-G, L5 Distribution, Modrobes, Nukwear, Swish NYC Clothing and Vessel.
Among the returning exhibitors are Ben Ryan Clothing, Cosmic/Eleven Eleven, Drunknmunky, Fine, Geek Boutique/OK47, Geoffrey Mac, Illig, Kitchen Orange, New Breed Girl, Obey/1-3-2, Snug, Spoon by Seiko and Tokyo-1/Ten:02.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Bangladesh workers call for union registration
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective