INDIA: Proline Launches Fila Branded Apparel And Shoes
Proline India has partnered with well-known Italian company Fila to introduce the firm's shoes and apparel into India. Proline Sportsystem, the sports and fitness division of Proline India, will import Fila shoes manufactured at its plants in China and Indonesia for sales in the Indian market. The shoes will be priced at Rs. 2500/- (US $ 54/-) and above. Unbranded, pure leather shoes are available at $4 in India. Fila shoes will not be manufactured in India as the company says that India does not have the necessary shoe technology.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Ten retail trends to watch for in 2017
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022