UK: Prologic updates multi-channel trading platform
The latest version of the CIMS multi-channel trading platform from fashion software firm Prologic is said to deliver "significant" performance benefits at a lower cost.
CIMS delivers merchandising and supply chain capabilities, and Version 8 has been optimised for the Linux/Intel platform. It addresses retail, wholesale and multi-channel requirements through a single solution, and now has a new look and feel, along with improved functionality for reporting, home shopping, allocation, replenishment, warehousing and stock control.
The new release has already been deployed by Fat Face, Paul Smith, Ted Baker and Hobbs, Prologic says.
As consumer confidence remains stagnant, retailers have embraced the upcoming Jubilee celebrations and Olympics in the hope that the celebratory spirit will loosen consumers' wallets. Will the Jubilee...
In the second of a two-part series, Euromonitor International analyst Bettina Kurnik identifies the appeal of offshore e-tailers over their Australian counterparts, and reviews the way forward for loc...
High street fashion retailer New Look has teamed up with Kelly Brook to launch its latest women's wear collection....
Leading global brands and retailers including H&M, Levi Strauss, Carrefour and Tesco have backed a three-year programme to clean up production in the Bangladeshi garment industry....
Ted Baker has booked a jump in full-year sales and says it plans to open more international stores in North America and Asia....
Clothing retailer SuperGroup has today (20 March) appointed Susanne Given to the newly created role as chief operating officer and Shaun Wills as chief financial officer....
Rising costs and pressure on margins will force women's wear retailers to rethink their pricing and sourcing strategies this year, according to new research, with British manufacturing poised to make ...
- TPP: now the real fight starts
- Why TPP implementation is far from a done deal
- Private label sourcing faces range of pressures
- Cambodia leads US apparel import growth in August
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- Update: Negotiators agree landmark TPP trade deal
- Nike debuts new fabric for adaptive breathability
- New Bangladesh labour rules draw union criticism
- H&M falling behind on Bangladesh factory safety?
- Vietnam releases new textile dye regulations
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020