FRANCE: Promod Plans Domestic, Overseas Expansion
French ladies' wear company Promod says it aims to boost its operations within the domestic market and abroad with a planned 15 new outlets for France plus new stores throughout Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, Germany, Eastern Europe, Russia and the Middle East.
The expansion of the company's French operations would bring its total number of stores there to 220.
1975-founded Promod, which designs and sells women's clothes and accessories, recorded a turnover of €490 million in 2004.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022