EU: Proposes reforms to product traceability rules
Manufacturers, retailers and importers selling apparel, footwear and accessories within the European Union (EU) will have to ensure product labels include a country of origin, or say they were made in the EU, under new consumer legislation proposed yesterday (13 February).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- China's apparel sector ponders sustainability
- US textile and apparel trade and sourcing snapshot
- US footwear trade and sourcing snapshot
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- Long-term partnerships key to Adidas sourcing mode
- US trade snapshot shows apparel and footwear shift
- Bangladesh Alliance unveils fire safety initiative