INDONESIA: PT Great River Targets Rise In Domestic Sales
For the three months from January to March 2003, sales were Rp121 billion, a 13 per cent rise on the same period last year.
According to PT GRI president Sanjoto Tanudjaja, domestic sales grew by 36 per cent in the first quarter of this year, compared to 25 per cent in the first three months of last year. For fiscal 2003 the company is targeting a domestic sales growth of 58 per cent.
This shift in focus follows falling exports in 2002, mainly to the United States, the company's main export market.
Publicly-listed PT Great River International has set a sales target of Rp660 billion this year, up from total sales of Rp440 billion last year.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective