USA: Puma And Frisby Team Up For New Collection
Frisby Technologies Inc today announced that Puma AG of Herzogenaurach, Germany, will feature COMFORTEMP materials in its new Lateral collection of clothing and shoes. With Lateral, Puma has successfully merged fashion and performance. Puma has incorporated Ultimate Sports Performance (U.S.P.) technology into the apparel, which brings more improvements to the garments - through extra breathability, moisture wicking, waterproof and thermal regulation for the body. The materials used were selected to provide easy care for the garments - ideal for the target urban lifestyle consumer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar