USA: Puma And Frisby Team Up For New Collection
Frisby Technologies Inc today announced that Puma AG of Herzogenaurach, Germany, will feature COMFORTEMP materials in its new Lateral collection of clothing and shoes.
With Lateral, Puma has successfully merged fashion and performance. Puma has incorporated Ultimate Sports Performance (U.S.P.) technology into the apparel, which brings more improvements to the garments - through extra breathability, moisture wicking, waterproof and thermal regulation for the body. The materials used were selected to provide easy care for the garments - ideal for the target urban lifestyle consumer.
A unique Lateral statement product is the Eclipse Gilet. This vest features an advanced technology liner constructed from Schoeller - COMFORTEMP fabrics from Schoeller Frisby Technologies GmbH of Sevelen, Switzerland, to provide dynamic climate control. Puma is expected to roll out this product later this year.
Companies: Puma AG
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Textiles and clothing make up Thailand's largest manufacturing industry, with more than 4,500 factories employing over one million people. The sector accounts for approximately 20 per cent of total em...
Investment company Mayfair has admitted that the acquisition of a majority stake in sports products company Puma AG is possible following the announcement that it had upped its stake in the manufactur...
Japan-based sports shoe maker Asics Corp says it aims to come up to the same level as German competitor Puma AG within the next few years, German weekly magazine WirtschaftsWoche said today....
Sportswear company Puma has released details of the next stage in its long-term business plan - in which it aims to reinforce its position as one of the leading multi-category sport lifestyle brands -...
Sportswear maker Puma has signed a deal to be the official supplier to teams belonging to the Manu Samoa Rugby Union, and has also reported good second-quarter trading....
Germany's Cartel Office has given its approval to entrepreneur siblings Gunter and Daniela Herz's proposal to buy a majority stake in sportswear company Puma....
Italian customs police have uncovered €1.8 million worth of fake-branded trainers imported from China. ...
German sportswear company Puma's Polish subsidiary aims to grow its operations in the country to become the third biggest brand in the Polish sports fashion market by 2007, director general Piotr Cich...
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report