USA: Puma And Frisby Team Up For New Collection
Frisby Technologies Inc today announced that Puma AG of Herzogenaurach, Germany, will feature COMFORTEMP materials in its new Lateral collection of clothing and shoes. With Lateral, Puma has successfully merged fashion and performance. Puma has incorporated Ultimate Sports Performance (U.S.P.) technology into the apparel, which brings more improvements to the garments - through extra breathability, moisture wicking, waterproof and thermal regulation for the body. The materials used were selected to provide easy care for the garments - ideal for the target urban lifestyle consumer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth