GERMANY: Puma And Vexed Generation Team Up
According to the Herzogenaurach-based firm, the Martial Arts and Urban Mobility lines will take their design direction from the needs of city dwellers.
As such, each line will feature functional separates intended for a mobile lifestyle, with aesthetic and functional innovation being a key selling point of the garments.
Distribution of both lines is scheduled for autumn 2004 at exclusive retailers.
Vexed Generation, helmed by designers Adam Thorpe and Joe Hunter, is a nine-year-old streetwear label that promotes issues of environmental and social significance in its designs.
Companies: Puma AG
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Textiles and clothing make up Thailand's largest manufacturing industry, with more than 4,500 factories employing over one million people. The sector accounts for approximately 20 per cent of total em...
Investment company Mayfair has admitted that the acquisition of a majority stake in sports products company Puma AG is possible following the announcement that it had upped its stake in the manufactur...
Japan-based sports shoe maker Asics Corp says it aims to come up to the same level as German competitor Puma AG within the next few years, German weekly magazine WirtschaftsWoche said today....
Sportswear company Puma has released details of the next stage in its long-term business plan - in which it aims to reinforce its position as one of the leading multi-category sport lifestyle brands -...
Sportswear maker Puma has signed a deal to be the official supplier to teams belonging to the Manu Samoa Rugby Union, and has also reported good second-quarter trading....
Germany's Cartel Office has given its approval to entrepreneur siblings Gunter and Daniela Herz's proposal to buy a majority stake in sportswear company Puma....
Italian customs police have uncovered €1.8 million worth of fake-branded trainers imported from China. ...
German sportswear company Puma's Polish subsidiary aims to grow its operations in the country to become the third biggest brand in the Polish sports fashion market by 2007, director general Piotr Cich...
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Next books first FY profit fall in eight years
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing