GERMANY: Puma goes live with Jesta retail solution
German sporting goods company Puma has implemented a new vision merchandising solution to manage all purchasing and inventory for its stores in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Solution provider Jesta said Puma is also leveraging vision merchandising to manage inventory across sales channels including full price stores, outlet stores and a web store.
Puma will roll out the solution in phases starting in Europe, with North America already slated for deployment, a statement added.
China's fledgling eco-textile companies are facing slowing growth as Western brands cut back on expensive fabrics. But environmentally friendly products still present better opportunities than mainstr...
Sports goods group Puma is to implement further cost-cutting measures after unveiling a first quarter profit of only EUR5.6m (US$7.6m)....
French luxury goods firm PPR Group "categorically denies" rumours about the possible sale of its Gucci Group subsidiary and purchase of the remainder of sporting goods group Puma....
French luxury goods group PPR expressed satisfaction despite a 2.6% decline in first quarter consolidated sales to EUR4.8bn (US$6.2bn), salvaged by the strong performance of international markets....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack