GERMANY: Puma, Lazio Extend Soccer Kit Deal
The pair said the "long-term" extension to their original 1998 deal will see Puma supply the Serie A giants with all on field, sideline, training and representation apparel and accessories.
"In this new equipment supplier agreement, existing contractual payments amounting to two million euros will be paid for in kind through an equity investment in Lazio", Puma said in a statement.
Companies: Puma AG
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Textiles and clothing make up Thailand's largest manufacturing industry, with more than 4,500 factories employing over one million people. The sector accounts for approximately 20 per cent of total em...
Investment company Mayfair has admitted that the acquisition of a majority stake in sports products company Puma AG is possible following the announcement that it had upped its stake in the manufactur...
Japan-based sports shoe maker Asics Corp says it aims to come up to the same level as German competitor Puma AG within the next few years, German weekly magazine WirtschaftsWoche said today....
Sportswear company Puma has released details of the next stage in its long-term business plan - in which it aims to reinforce its position as one of the leading multi-category sport lifestyle brands -...
Sportswear maker Puma has signed a deal to be the official supplier to teams belonging to the Manu Samoa Rugby Union, and has also reported good second-quarter trading....
Germany's Cartel Office has given its approval to entrepreneur siblings Gunter and Daniela Herz's proposal to buy a majority stake in sportswear company Puma....
Italian customs police have uncovered €1.8 million worth of fake-branded trainers imported from China. ...
German sportswear company Puma's Polish subsidiary aims to grow its operations in the country to become the third biggest brand in the Polish sports fashion market by 2007, director general Piotr Cich...
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Bangladesh calls for duty-free access to US
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022