GERMANY: Puma Q2 profits dive ahead of Olympics
Sportswear brand Puma today (26 July) revealed a dive in second-quarter profits on the eve of the Olympics, after being hit by poor consumer sentiment in Europe combined with the impact of strategic investments.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- Hanesbrands sourcing to cut Pacific Brands costs
- Why China makers are moving out or moving online
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Li & Fung divests Asia distribution business
- US looks to boost trade with Sri Lanka
- US Q1 in brief: Wolverine Worldwide, Weyco
- Vietnam textile sector calls for strategy update
- Lindex planning supplier sustainability scorecard