GERMANY: Puma Q2 profits dive ahead of Olympics
Sportswear brand Puma today (26 July) revealed a dive in second-quarter profits on the eve of the Olympics, after being hit by poor consumer sentiment in Europe combined with the impact of strategic investments.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Li & Fung: China consumption to bring major change
- INTERVIEW: Crystal CEO rises to the challenges
- Pacific Crystal Textiles gears up for production
- Innovation and e-commerce key to Nike's growth
- Growth in smart garments and wearable technology
- Addressing anaemia key to Cambodia productivity
- Chinese firm to invest in Ethiopian textile plant
- Activists slam dismissals at Sri Lanka shoe firm
- Columbia Sportswear hires global manufacturing VP
- China apparel interns in forced labour conditions