GERMANY: Puma renews contract with Czech Football Association
Sportswear company Puma has agreed with the Czech Football Association to extend a contract between them first initiated in 1996.
The extension means Puma can remain the official supplier of all field, sideline, training and representation apparel and equipment to all Czech FA-associated National Teams.
"The long-term partnership with the Czech National Team has been instrumental in the continued positive development of the Puma brand in the Czech Republic", said Jochen Zeitz, Puma CEO and chairman.
The Czech Republic is one of the 12 Puma teams that will be represented at the 2006 FIFA World Cup football tournament.
German customs officials in the port of Hamburg have seized what they suggested could be the biggest-ever fake goods haul, which included almost a million pairs of counterfeit Nike shoes....
Sportswear firm Puma has been slammed by anti-gun campaigners for a line of trainers they say glamourises gun crime....
Sportslifestyle business Puma will launch Japanese denim brand Evisu in India, The Economic Times reported Puma Sports India's managing director as saying....
Athletic apparel and footwear firm Puma suffered a third-quarter profit fall on spending on the World Cup but still managed to top analyst forecasts in the trading period....
Sportslifestyle company Puma is teaming up with Dutch designer Marcel Wanders for a new accessories collection....
Marketing costs associated with this year's football World Cup have pushed German sporting goods firm Puma to a 14.9% drop in second-quarter profit, although the tournament also helped sales rise by m...
Sportswear company Puma has scored another World Cup triumph with a sponsored team winning the tournament for the first time....
Growing sportswear market player Puma said it has "by far surpassed" its brand goals during the World Cup football tournament, claiming it was the most prominent brand in terms of visibility....
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack