GERMANY: Puma Roars Ahead As Q3 Profit Doubles
Leading German sportswear, footwear and equipment firm Puma AG on Thursday posted another huge rise in quarterly profit on the back of soaring sales. The Herzogenaurach-based firm said its third quarter net profit more than doubled to 69 million euros from 33.7 million euros last year as sales jumped 37.8 per cent year-on-year to 402.3 million euros.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores