GERMANY: Puma triumphs in World Cup final
Sportswear company Puma has scored another World Cup triumph with a sponsored team winning the tournament for the first time.
Puma, which foresees a 40% lift in football sales from the World Cup, watched its team - Italy - win the final game against adidas-sponsored France yesterday (9 July).
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Mary P Kwan has joined Goody's Family Clothing, the moderate family apparel chain, as president....
French Customs last month seized around 16,000 pairs of fake Nike and Adidas sports shoes with an estimated market value of almost EUR3m (US$3.99m)....
Textured Jersey Lanka has started a US$15m expansion plan to double current capacity....
A new report from the Ethical Trading Action Group (ETAG) says Levi Strauss, Reebok, Mountain Equipment, Adidas and Gap Inc are among the best when it comes to telling consumers about their labour sta...
Sporting goods leader Nike has signed a deal for a new credit line allowing it to borrow up to US$1bn, sparking off more rumours it could be planning to make a bid for smaller market player Puma....
Sportslifestyle firm Puma has expanded a deal with Cameroon Football Association initially signed in 1997....
Athletics goods maker and retailer Nike has distanced itself from rumours it is forming partnerships with JJB Sports and JD Sports ahead of the likes of Sports World in the UK market....
Sports giant Adidas has completed the sale of the Greg Norman Collection (GNC) apparel business to the MacGregor Golf Company....
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar