AUSTRALIA: Pump-Up For Ultimate Cleavage
Less endowed women will be able to take advantage of the latest offering from Gossard this week as the company launches its new Ultrabra Airoticis pump up bra. The makers claim that the new style bra will enable women to pump their cleavage up by two cup sizes using small airbags stitched into either side of the bra which can be inflated or deflated to requirement with a small rubber pump.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"