UAE: Pure London launches Dubai fashion event
Trade fashion event Pure London has joined forces with French trade show Who's Next and Premiere Classe to host a buying event in Dubai.
Middle East Fashion Days will take place from 19-21 October 2010 and will also feature a dedicated section for Pure London exhibitors over the three day event.
This section, called Pure Selection, will provide fashion brands the opportunity to meet, network and do business with buyers and consumers across the Middle East.
The event will take place in Dubai's luxurious hotel resort, the Madinat Jumeirah, and will include catwalk shows, creations by local designers, a mix of international products from Indian, Turkish and Lebanese designers, and European brands.
Multibrand stores such as Sauce, If, Tiger Lili (Dubai), J Boutique, Seventh Heaven, Mai Mode (Bahrain), Art of Kohl, DNA, Avanti (Riyadh), Al Ostoura, Al Othman, Diva, Virtue (Kuwait), Plum Sophie's Choice, Rodeo Drive (Beirut), Zai (Qatar) are also at the very heart of the region's retail makeover.
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' January 2011 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available. ...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' August 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' November 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
UK department store chain has appointed Susanne Given as its new buying director for fashion. ...
UK department store chain House of Fraser has announced the appointment of Andy Harding to the position of director of e-commerce. ...
UK department store retailer House of Fraser saw its Christmas sales climb 8.5% despite heavy snowfall during the period. ...
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Chaos in the world’s trade agreements
- Supply chain improvements to save Billabong $30m
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- H&M scaling up living wage effort to key suppliers
- Myanmar approves first minimum wage
- US Q2 in brief: Genesco, Oxford, Sears Canada
- EU clothing buyers should brace for higher prices
- Vietnam apparel industry calls for lower wage
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global Sports Footwear Market 2015-2019