UAE: Pure London launches Dubai fashion event
Trade fashion event Pure London has joined forces with French trade show Who's Next and Premiere Classe to host a buying event in Dubai.
Middle East Fashion Days will take place from 19-21 October 2010 and will also feature a dedicated section for Pure London exhibitors over the three day event.
This section, called Pure Selection, will provide fashion brands the opportunity to meet, network and do business with buyers and consumers across the Middle East.
The event will take place in Dubai's luxurious hotel resort, the Madinat Jumeirah, and will include catwalk shows, creations by local designers, a mix of international products from Indian, Turkish and Lebanese designers, and European brands.
Multibrand stores such as Sauce, If, Tiger Lili (Dubai), J Boutique, Seventh Heaven, Mai Mode (Bahrain), Art of Kohl, DNA, Avanti (Riyadh), Al Ostoura, Al Othman, Diva, Virtue (Kuwait), Plum Sophie's Choice, Rodeo Drive (Beirut), Zai (Qatar) are also at the very heart of the region's retail makeover.
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' January 2011 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available. ...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' August 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' November 2010 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
UK department store chain has appointed Susanne Given as its new buying director for fashion. ...
UK department store chain House of Fraser has announced the appointment of Andy Harding to the position of director of e-commerce. ...
UK department store retailer House of Fraser saw its Christmas sales climb 8.5% despite heavy snowfall during the period. ...
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- No simple way to be sustainable, says SAC CEO
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- Denim and athleisure top picks for back-to-school
- Li & Fung eyes supply chain speed in 3-year plan
- Zara USA faces US$5m deceptive pricing lawsuit
- EU clothing imports from China continue to plunge
- EU relaxes origin rules on Jordan clothing exports
- US Q2 in brief - Sears, Burlington, Tilly's
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras