FRANCE: PV To Publish Fashion Magazine
Premiere Vision, the Paris fabric trade fair, is to publish its own fashion magazine. The first issue will appear in mid-September giving a preview of the exhibition which wil take place from October 5 to 8 at the Paris Nord exhibition complex. The 160-page publication will be edited by Laurence Benaim, who has assembled an international team of writers based in the world's most important fashion centres. Each writer will produce a feature on "The evolution of taste" in their region. These will run alongside factual commentaries on the state of the textile market, trend forecasts and interviews with leading fabric and fashion designers. Laurence Benaim is herself a fashion writer for the French daily Le Monde, as well as the author of biographies of Yves St Laurent and Issy Miyake.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"