BANGLADESH: PVH commits $1m to improving factory safety
Apparel maker PVH Corp today (21 March) revealed plans to commit $1m to improving conditions in Bangladesh's garment factories - as an ABC News report prepares to criticise it for continuing to source clothes at a facility where dozens of workers died in a fire.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Li & Fung: China consumption to bring major change
- Innovation and e-commerce key to Nike's growth
- INTERVIEW: Crystal CEO rises to the challenges
- Opinion divided on China cotton import cuts
- Pacific Crystal Textiles gears up for production
- Addressing anaemia key to Cambodia productivity
- Chinese firm to invest in Ethiopian textile plant
- Textile value chain making Africa more competitive
- Cambodia garment worker wage talks stagnate
- US and EU apparel groups set out stance on TTIP