US: PVH Corp signs licensing deal with Axis Golf
Apparel giant PVH Corp has entered into a license agreement with Axis Golf for the marketing and distribution of men's sportswear, golf apparel and accessories under the Izod brand.
The deal will see Axis Golf market and distribute the products in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and other South Pacific islands. The initial term of the agreement runs through to December 2018.
The product range will be sold at Golf World and Golf Mart chains owned by an affiliate of Axis Golf and into selected stores, including Izod stores to be operated by Axis Golf.
Products manufactured under the deal will include dress shirts, neckwear, and underwear, in addition to the distribution of belts, headwear, watches, umbrellas and flip flops.
"We are thrilled to have found the right partner to manage the expansion of the Izod brand into Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and other key South Pacific islands," said Ken Wyse, president of licensing for PVH Corp.
"Axis Golf Pty Limited is a proven leader with extensive knowledge and expertise in men's apparel and accessories, both in the wholesale and retail channels and we look forward to jointly building a successful partnership in the South Pacific."
PVH Corp is in prime position to capitalise on a number of macro trends in the apparel and footwear market, such as the menswear renaissance and the growth of affordable luxury. The strong brand equit...
More than 220 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people in ...
US clothing giant PVH Corp and Australasian apparel supplier and retailer Gazal Corp are extending the scope of their Australian joint venture with the addition of new brands....
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Retailers warned of high volatility in Brexit wake
- US fashion firms share their sourcing strategies
- Brexit uncertainty over pending EU trade deals
- Under Armour opens manufacturing innovation hub
- Online fabric platform to "revolutionise" buying
- Uniqlo said to be scaling back US expansion
- Better Work Vietnam launches labour law mobile app
- Walmart's 'Made in USA' pledge misleading
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Denmark
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in China – Market Summary & Forecasts