US: PVH Corp signs licensing deal with Axis Golf
Apparel giant PVH Corp has entered into a license agreement with Axis Golf for the marketing and distribution of men's sportswear, golf apparel and accessories under the Izod brand.
The deal will see Axis Golf market and distribute the products in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and other South Pacific islands. The initial term of the agreement runs through to December 2018.
The product range will be sold at Golf World and Golf Mart chains owned by an affiliate of Axis Golf and into selected stores, including Izod stores to be operated by Axis Golf.
Products manufactured under the deal will include dress shirts, neckwear, and underwear, in addition to the distribution of belts, headwear, watches, umbrellas and flip flops.
"We are thrilled to have found the right partner to manage the expansion of the Izod brand into Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and other key South Pacific islands," said Ken Wyse, president of licensing for PVH Corp.
"Axis Golf Pty Limited is a proven leader with extensive knowledge and expertise in men's apparel and accessories, both in the wholesale and retail channels and we look forward to jointly building a successful partnership in the South Pacific."
PVH Corp is in prime position to capitalise on a number of macro trends in the apparel and footwear market, such as the menswear renaissance and the growth of affordable luxury. The strong brand equit...
More than 200 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people in ...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry....
Canadean's "Tommy Hilfiger Group: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the global apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate so...
- Will Amazon take over the US apparel market?
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- US groups seek workable apparel provisions in TPP
- Pakistan textile mills fear rash of closures
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- VF Corp ups guidance on "strong" Q2
- Under Armour secures Germany and Austria deals
- Bangladesh workers rally for unpaid wages
- Metallised thread for "revolutionary" RFID tag
- Manufacturing in China falls to 15-month low
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020