US: PVH Corp signs licensing deal with Axis Golf
Apparel giant PVH Corp has entered into a license agreement with Axis Golf for the marketing and distribution of men's sportswear, golf apparel and accessories under the Izod brand.
The deal will see Axis Golf market and distribute the products in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and other South Pacific islands. The initial term of the agreement runs through to December 2018.
The product range will be sold at Golf World and Golf Mart chains owned by an affiliate of Axis Golf and into selected stores, including Izod stores to be operated by Axis Golf.
Products manufactured under the deal will include dress shirts, neckwear, and underwear, in addition to the distribution of belts, headwear, watches, umbrellas and flip flops.
"We are thrilled to have found the right partner to manage the expansion of the Izod brand into Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and other key South Pacific islands," said Ken Wyse, president of licensing for PVH Corp.
"Axis Golf Pty Limited is a proven leader with extensive knowledge and expertise in men's apparel and accessories, both in the wholesale and retail channels and we look forward to jointly building a successful partnership in the South Pacific."
PVH Corp is in prime position to capitalise on a number of macro trends in the apparel and footwear market, such as the menswear renaissance and the growth of affordable luxury. The strong brand equit...
More than 220 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people in ...
Canadean's "Tommy Hilfiger Group: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the global apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate so...
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Jordan garment sector strong amid regional unrest
- Hungary offers a mix of strengths and weaknesses
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- German sustainable textile scheme heads to Vietnam
- Golden Lady creates a new man-made fibre
- China and ASEAN upgrade FTA
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Trade and Trade Policy: The World’s Leading Clothing Exporters and Key Markets 2015