US: PVH in licensing deals for Izod hosiery and legwear
Apparel giant PVH Corp has entered into licensing agreements with American Essentials and Stepping Stones to market and distribute hosiery for men, women and children under the Izod brand.
American Essentials, a subsidiary of McGregor Industries, will produce dress, casual, and sport hosiery and legwear for men, women, and children. The products will be sold at major department and specialty stores in the US, Canada and Mexico.
Meanwhile, Stepping Stones will manufacture Izod branded legwear as well as dress, casual and sport hosiery for newborns, infants and toddlers. It will be distributed at department and specialty stores in the US and Canada.
PVH said American Essentials and McGregor Industries are the right partners to introduce its new hosiery and legwear lines in North America, while Stepping Stones has extensive knowledge and experience in the children's hosiery and legwear sector.
More than 220 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people in ...
Unveiling a new five-year plan to improve worker safety at the factories in Bangladesh that produce their clothing, North American brands and retailers were keen to stress the similarities between the...
Apparel giant PVH Corporation expects to see strong growth at Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein once teething problems with the integration of its Warnaco business are addressed, the group has revealed....
The Rana Plaza factory disaster should be a wake-up call for everyone involved in the apparel industry - and the catalyst for real, systematic change in Bangladesh - the US Senate was told during a sp...
The group of 70 retailers and brands that have signed up to the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh have agreed to inspect all of their supplier factories in the country within the next n...
Labour rights groups are continuing to put pressure on retail giants Gap and Walmart to join the Bangladesh Safety Accord, with weekend demonstrations organised outside their stores in 35 cities acros...
The Warnaco and Tommy Hilfiger businesses drove a 59% surge in underlying first quarter profit at apparel giant PVH, with revenues up 36% on last year....
The challenges and opportunities offered by modern technology in apparel product development will be the focus of a new event taking place next month - where speakers from PVH, Deckers Outdoor, VF Int...
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- What does supply chain mapping really mean?
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- No simple way to be sustainable, says SAC CEO
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- Nike and Crystal Group "doing well by doing good"
- Li & Fung eyes supply chain speed in 3-year plan
- Cambodia’s focus on garment production also a risk
- C&A helps grow organic cotton production in China
- US Q2 in brief - G-III Apparel, A&F, Sears
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras