US: PVH inks Singapore license deal for Izod
US apparel company Phillips-Van Heusen (PVH) Corporation has agreed a license deal for Ram Pacific to market and distribute its Izod brand in Singapore, Indonesia, and Malaysia.
The initial term of the license agreement runs until December 2015 and provides for a renewal at PVH's option.
Collections will include men's, boys', women's and girls' apparel and accessories, through department stores, Izod retail stores, and specialty stores.
The first Izod shop-in-shop opened at the Takashimaya department store on Orchard Road in Singapore in April 2011.
"We continue to look to grow our Izod brand on a global level and see great opportunities in the Southeast Asia market," said Allen Sirkin, president and chief operating officer of PVH. "Ram Pacific has extensive knowledge and experience in this region and we look forward to partnering with them to develop and grow the Izod brand in an effective manner, while maintaining the brand heritage."
Ram Pacific Pte distributes luxury goods and luggage, including the French leather and luxury goods brand Longchamp, and German luggage maker Rimowa.
Apparel seller PVH Corp has raised its full-year forecasts again, after strong sales of its Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein brands helped lift third-quarter earnings by 12.4%....
US lingerie maker Maidenform has appointed Malcolm Robinson as president, effective immediately....
Intimate apparel maker Maidenform Brands Inc has hired Phillips Van Heusen executive Malcolm Robinson as its new president, effective immediately....
Indian conglomerate Aditya Birla Nuvo posted strong increases in second quarter earnings and revenues, helped in part by growth in the company's apparel division....
- Garment firms set sights on Vietnam amid TPP talks
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Tesco takes second stab at US market with F&F
- Wage strike by Cambodia garment workers falls flat
- H&M still committed to higher wages and Bangladesh
- Vietnam Q1 textile and garment exports surge 21.9%
- Alliance inspections more than 50% complete
- Gap to grow China sales to $1bn in three years
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy