US: PVH inks Singapore license deal for Izod
US apparel company Phillips-Van Heusen (PVH) Corporation has agreed a license deal for Ram Pacific to market and distribute its Izod brand in Singapore, Indonesia, and Malaysia.
The initial term of the license agreement runs until December 2015 and provides for a renewal at PVH's option.
Collections will include men's, boys', women's and girls' apparel and accessories, through department stores, Izod retail stores, and specialty stores.
The first Izod shop-in-shop opened at the Takashimaya department store on Orchard Road in Singapore in April 2011.
"We continue to look to grow our Izod brand on a global level and see great opportunities in the Southeast Asia market," said Allen Sirkin, president and chief operating officer of PVH. "Ram Pacific has extensive knowledge and experience in this region and we look forward to partnering with them to develop and grow the Izod brand in an effective manner, while maintaining the brand heritage."
Ram Pacific Pte distributes luxury goods and luggage, including the French leather and luxury goods brand Longchamp, and German luggage maker Rimowa.
Apparel seller PVH Corp has raised its full-year forecasts again, after strong sales of its Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein brands helped lift third-quarter earnings by 12.4%....
US lingerie maker Maidenform has appointed Malcolm Robinson as president, effective immediately....
Intimate apparel maker Maidenform Brands Inc has hired Phillips Van Heusen executive Malcolm Robinson as its new president, effective immediately....
Indian conglomerate Aditya Birla Nuvo posted strong increases in second quarter earnings and revenues, helped in part by growth in the company's apparel division....
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Diversification a key focus for Under Armour
- Source Summit 2014: Quote/unquote
- Adidas investigating Cambodia faintings
- Matalan defends its position on Bangladesh
- North Face commits to 100% recycled polyester
- Under Armour "bullish" in full-year guidance rise
- Footwear “facing increased compliance challenges"
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015