US: PVH lifts earnings target on Calvin Klein and Hilfiger
Apparel group PVH Corp has lifted its earnings outlook for the third quarter and full year reflecting the strong performance of its Tommy Hilfiger business in North America and its Calvin Klein brand.
The New York-based clothing firm now expects full-year earnings per share to be in the range of $6.32 to $6.37, compared with previous guidance of between $6.25 and $6.32.
Meanwhile, third-quarter earnings per share are forecast to be between $2.28 and $2.30, compared to earlier guidance of $2.20 to $2.25.
The company also revealed it is currently "outpacing" the planned turnaround in its Heritage Brands wholesale business in the second half of the year.
PVH previously raised its full-year guidance in August on the back of better-than-expected second quarter profit growth, led by the company's Tommy Hilfiger brand.
America's Save Our Industries Act, also known as the SAVE Act, which would give a range of Philippines-made apparel duty-free access to the US, looks increasingly likely to be implemented. And the Fil...
This report analyzes the worldwide market for Denim Jeans in US$ Million and Million Units....
Apparel company PVH Corp has outlined further growth opportunities for its Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein apparel businesses following its acquisition of The Warnaco Group last year....
PVH has lowered its full-year forecasts after discovering that its recent Warnaco acquisition will require more investment than it initially expected....
As part of plans to extend the potential of its Izod brand, US apparel group PVH Corp has entered into a licence agreement with Five Star Blue to market and distribute men's denim....
The most read stories on just-style this week include Sainsbury's revealing its general merchanside and clothing business is growing faster than its food division, Lululemon Athletica warning it may l...
As part of efforts to extend the global reach of its Izod brand, apparel group PVH Corp has entered into a licence agreement with Comercio Excelente Norte Sur SA de CV to market and distribute men's a...
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change