US: PVH lifts earnings target on Calvin Klein and Hilfiger
Apparel group PVH Corp has lifted its earnings outlook for the third quarter and full year reflecting the strong performance of its Tommy Hilfiger business in North America and its Calvin Klein brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- Footwear to see "significant" gains from TPP
- Is China really going through a slump?
- UK retailers key to domestic manufacturing growth
- M&S to see "departure" of sourcing chiefs?
- Gap to close 75 stores amid "disastrous" Q1
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- H&M criticised for India, Cambodia labour abuses
- H&M, Inditex and Nike rated supply chain leaders