US: PVH lifts earnings target on Calvin Klein and Hilfiger
Apparel group PVH Corp has lifted its earnings outlook for the third quarter and full year reflecting the strong performance of its Tommy Hilfiger business in North America and its Calvin Klein brand.
The New York-based clothing firm now expects full-year earnings per share to be in the range of $6.32 to $6.37, compared with previous guidance of between $6.25 and $6.32.
Meanwhile, third-quarter earnings per share are forecast to be between $2.28 and $2.30, compared to earlier guidance of $2.20 to $2.25.
The company also revealed it is currently "outpacing" the planned turnaround in its Heritage Brands wholesale business in the second half of the year.
PVH previously raised its full-year guidance in August on the back of better-than-expected second quarter profit growth, led by the company's Tommy Hilfiger brand.
America's Save Our Industries Act, also known as the SAVE Act, which would give a range of Philippines-made apparel duty-free access to the US, looks increasingly likely to be implemented. And the Fil...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Children's Wear in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Boys Wear, Girls Wear, and Infants & Toddlers Wear. The report provides separate compre...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Sports and Fitness Clothing in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Sports Apparel, and Fitness Clothing. The report provides separate comprehe...
Apparel company PVH Corp has outlined further growth opportunities for its Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein apparel businesses following its acquisition of The Warnaco Group last year....
This report analyzes the worldwide market for Denim Jeans in US$ Million and Million Units....
PVH has lowered its full-year forecasts after discovering that its recent Warnaco acquisition will require more investment than it initially expected....
As part of plans to extend the potential of its Izod brand, US apparel group PVH Corp has entered into a licence agreement with Five Star Blue to market and distribute men's denim....
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Teen retail being rocked by fast fashion headwinds
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- H&M "pushing the process" on sustainable fashion
- Adidas plans mobile phone hotline at all suppliers
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy