Techtextil 2013: Pyroshell flame protection for synthetic fabrics
The latest technology from Schoeller is Pyroshell, a permanent flame protection for synthetic fabrics.
As well as offering protection from heat and flames for polyamide, polyester and stretch fabrics, the company says it also provides "outstanding" safety and visibility in all EN 471 colours and is comfortable to wear.
Aimed at end-users such as safety personnel, railway workers, police officers and electricians, for example, the three-layer protective fabric is available in 2-way and 4-way stretch versions or as a non-elastic.
Pyroshell can also be combined with other Schoeller technologies and is produced in accordance with the Bluesign standard.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"