CANADA: Q3 Profit Slips At Technical Textiles Firm ADS
Technical textiles company ADS Inc on Thursday reported a slide in third quarter earnings to C$800,000 from C$979,000 in the year-ago period and revealed a seven per cent year-on-year climb in sales to C$25.2 million. The firm said sales the technical textiles sector, strongly influenced by a gain in its building contracts in conjunction with Solmax-Texel Géosynthétiques Inc, grew by more than C$1 million during the quarter with nine month sales up slipping to C$73.7 million compared to C$77.6m in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands