USA: Q3 Sales At Daniel Green Reach $12.9 Million
Third-quarter sales at Daniel Green Co, which sells footwear for men and women, rose 15 per cent to $12.9 million. This is up from $11.2 million last year, and has been driven by strong performances from its Trotters and Softwalk shoe brands. The company said sales for the nine months ended September 29 rose 72 per cent to $32.2 million from $18.7 million last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores