ITALY: QlikView aids Grotto global expansion
Grotto, designer of Gas-branded jeans and clothing, has adopted QlikView, QlikTech's innovative business analysis application, to help strengthen and expand its international sales network.
QlikView allows any Grotto employee interactively access and analyse sales, customer, product and store data from wherever they are, enabling them to do their jobs faster and more effectively.
Grotto chief information officer Carlo Pase said: "QlikTech has had a tremendous impact on our company. We have about 300 employees working at our main office plus another 1,500 colleagues who are divided up among the branches and manufacturing sites abroad.
"QlikView empowers our employees with access to the information they need to do their jobs better."
Gas clothing is distributed throughout more than 3,500 retail stores globally.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- US Q1 in brief – Steve Madden, Skechers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts