USA: Quiksilver Buys Retail Chain Beach Street
California-based casual clothing maker Quiksilver Inc on Monday revealed it had agreed a $7.5 million deal to buy Beach Street Inc, the owner and operator of 26 Quiksilver outlet stores, in an all stock transaction. Quiksilver said in a statement it expects the deal to add around $12m in revenue to its fiscal 2003 results and plans to integrate the operations of Beach Street with its own QS Retail Inc division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"