USA: Quiksilver, Inc. Announces Plans to Join Forces With Quiksilver International Pty Ltd Giving the Company Worldwide Rights to the Quiksilver Trademark
Quiksilver, Inc. (NYSE: ZQK) today announced that the Company has entered into a letter of intent to acquire Quiksilver International Pty Ltd, the Australian owner of the worldwide trademark rights to the Quiksilver brand name. Under the terms of the proposed transaction, Quiksilver, Inc. will acquire the shares of Quiksilver International Pty Ltd within approximately 60 days.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"