USA: Quiksilver, Inc Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2000 Operating Results
Quiksilver, Inc (NYSE: ZQK ), today announced operating results for the fourth quarter and full year ended October 31, 2000. The company's consolidated net sales for the fourth quarter of financial year 2000 increased to $151,610,000 a rise of 21.8 per cent compared to financial year 1999 consolidated net sales of $124,499,000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands