USA: Quiksilver Names Greg Ziegler COO
Casual clothing and sports apparel designer and produce Quiksilver Inc has appointed Greg Ziegler to the position of chief operating officer and promoted several other key employees.
The California-based firm said Ziegler was given the title to match duties he was already carrying out and also said it has split financial responsibilities with Bill Bussiere being named CFO of Quiksilver USA to allow CFO Steven Brink to concentrate on acquisitions and global operations.
It also named Marty Samuels president of the men's division of Quiksilver USA and Steve Tully president of the women's division. Carol Christopherson was appointed executive vice president of merchandising and design for its Roxy brand girls' clothing line.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
US surfwear company Quiksilver Inc has completed its tender offer for the outstanding share capital of winter sports goods business Skis Rossignol SA....
Casual clothing brand Quiksilver Inc has bought the Canadian distributor of DC Shoes it was announced yesterday....
Casual lifestyle clothing company Quiksilver Inc has unveiled a new global management structure to support company growth....
Footwear group Steven Madden Ltd has named Awadhesh Sinha chief operating officer as of 1 July....
Winter sports goods maker Skis Rossignol SA has sunk into a full-year loss for the year ended 31 March, hurt by inventory write-downs, a slump in the general snowboarding market, and restructuring ac...
Active wear brand Quiksilver Inc has posted revenue and income increases for the second quarter of 2005, after recording better-than-expected results for each of its three regional segments....
Steven Douglass, chairman and chief executive officer of family footwear retailer Payless ShoeSource Inc, leaving the company with Matthew Rubel due to take over his responsibilities as CEO....
Family retailer Kohl's Corporation has signed a license agreement with boadriding brand Quiksilver Inc for a range of Tony Hawk-branded clothing....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- Finding value in fashion retail reverse logistics
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective