US: Quiksilver Rossignol plumps for CenterStone system
The software gives the Quiksilver division an online ordering system for retail dealers and sales reps, with automated catalogues and product availability, as well as order placement and tracking.
Peter Leffler, director of customer relations at Quiksilver, said: "In order to continue to provide a superior level of customer service in today's business environment, we felt that our Mountain Center brands - including Rossignol, Dynastar, Lange, Mervin Manufacturing and Roxy - needed a proven solution that would be quickly adopted by users."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Making sure the right products are in-store for shoppers as and when they want them is key to customer loyalty. It sounds simple enough, yet why do so many retailers still get it wrong – and what can ...
Surging revenues from its European operations enabled surf-inspired apparel company Quiksilver to record a third quarter profit of US$2.9m....
Here is a roundup of the top five most-read stories on just-style this week. Click on each headline for the full story....
Surfwear company Quiksilver has received a EUR100m (US$146.8m) binding offer for the acquisition of 100% of its ski brand Rossignol....
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Is China losing its edge as a US apparel supplier?
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report