US: Quiksilver selects Demandware's commerce platform
Quiksilver selected Demandware for its online launch across ten countries
Surf and sportswear retailer Quiksilver has selected Demandware's e-commerce platform for the rollout of its websites across ten countries.
The websites have recently been introduced in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Spain and the UK. The new online stores display more than 3,000 products and include Quiksilver's latest events and innovations.
Quiksilver said it selected Demandware because of its "unique ability" to launch multiple sites within a few months and support the company's global growth strategy.
"Quiksilver had a very aggressive market expansion strategy and we needed a platform that would allow us to roll out multiple sites across geographies in a fast, efficient way," explained Nicolas Foulet, digital SVP at Quiksilver.
US surfwear brand Quiksilver has named Andy Mooney as president and CEO, succeeding co-founder Bob McKnight, who has been named executive chairman....
Surfwear brand Quiksliver has seen its fourth quarter net income plunge 95% after clearance sales and promotions ate into margins and offset a rise in sales....
A number of major clothing brands have been accused of "fuelling modern-day slavery" through their failure to address child and forced labour in their supply chains, according to a report released by ...
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020