JAPAN: Rabbit Hair Leaps To Record Demand
Demand for angora rabbit hair into the Japanese market hit an all time high last year. Sales during the first ten months of 200l were eight per cent higher than for the whole of the previous year, which was itself a record breaker. Experts say that what has turned the Japanese market on to rabbit hair is its comparatively low cost compared to most other luxury fibres.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores