ITALY: RadiciGroup hails "positive" 2013
Italian yarn maker RadiciGroup said it had a "positive" 2013 with improvements in each of its divisions and despite the challenging economic situation in Europe.
The company said volumes were up for many of its tailor-made solutions in 2013, and it closed the year with greater market share in many of its polyester market sectors.
RadiciGroup, which operates three production and processing sites in Italy and Switzerland, said its last fiscal was "a positive one" for the company.
"Despite the difficult economic situation in Europe, we managed to grow and gain a good share for our products in our chief target markets," said Paolo Radici, CEO of the RadiciGroup PET yarn business unit. "All three of our companies achieved improvement: the two Italian sites in Chignolo d'Isola and Andalo Valtellino, and the Swiss facility in Stabio."
The company said there are a number of development projects in the pipeline, including new multi-functional products such as yarns endowed with a combination of properties achieved through special additives.
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Russia threatens ban on western apparel imports
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Opportunities and Applications for Digital Textile Printing
- Colombia - ISA Country Report