USA: Raids Reveal Suspected Fake Versace Apparel
Scores of suspected fake suits bearing the famous Gianni Versace label were among 100,000 fashion items seized during dozens of raids in California and Arizona. Federal marshals and police said the swoops on 75 merchants followed a court order on Monday in which Gianni Versace Corp was given the go-ahead to search the premises of certain businesses and street vendors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again