UK: Rainbow Corporatewear Axes Manufacturing Jobs
The company, which makes clothing for firms such as fast-food chain McDonald's, said about 100 people were employed at the factory and it is asking for 20 voluntary redundancies.
The news follows rumours sparked by union officials a few weeks ago that the company is looking to switch production to a plant in the Midlands.
VF Corporation has announced that Eric C. Wiseman has been appointed president and chief operating officer and will assume responsibility for the company's day-to-day operations. Wiseman, 50, who prev...
Lifestyle apparel group VF has experienced sales and earnings increases for both the full-year and fourth quarter of 2005, boosted by sales of outdoor clothing and equipment....
Cornerstone Group's subsidiary China Retail Management (CRM) has signed a multi-million dollar deal with McDonald's to launch the McKids apparel line across Asia....
Apparel group VF has revealed positive sales and earnings guidance for 2006 and also reaffirmed its 2005 earnings growth expectation....
Casual apparel maker VF Corp has reported a 17 per cent hike in third-quarter profit after good growth of outdoor apparel made up for lower sales of jeans brands....
Branded apparel group VF Corporation has reported second-quarter sales growth as it invests into its core brands to maintain their leadership positions....
The McDonald's fast food chain is planning to turn to celebrity designers such as Sean 'P Diddy' Combs and Tommy Hilfiger to spice up the uniforms of its 300,000 US restaurant workers....
Roy Terry, former chief executive officer of garment maker Terry Manufacturing Co, has agreed to plead guilty to an incident of fraud that bankrupted the company....
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores