USA: Raj Manufacturing Dives In With New Software
RAJ Manufacturing Inc, a maker of women's and children's swimwear, is confident its latest software investment will allow it to react quickly to retail trends and maximise sales of its fast-moving styles while controlling inventory and costs. To achieve this, the company is upgrading its enterprise system to Essentus Express 2.2 from Essentus International Inc, the supplier of business solutions to the apparel, footwear and soft goods industries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth