USA: Ralph Lauren Collection Featured at 5th Annual Children's Action Network Luncheon
Ralph Lauren Collection will be featured at the 5th annual Children's Action Network luncheon in Los Angeles on Tuesday, June 6th. The fashion show and luncheon, co-chaired by Goldie Hawn, Kate Capshaw, Rita Wilson and Sally Field, will be held at the home of Carrie Fischer. The event is held annually to benefit Children's Action Network and Westside Children's Center.Children's Action Network (CAN) was founded in 1990 by leaders in the entertainment industry to enlist the power of the entertainment community on behalf of children. By mobilizing Hollywood and marshalling the immense power of television and film, CAN informs the public about the needs of children and how individuals can make a difference.Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories, and fragrances. For more than 30 years, Polo's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include, "Polo by Ralph Lauren", "Polo Sport Ralph Lauren", "Ralph Lauren Collection", "Ralph Lauren Purple Label", "RALPH by Ralph Lauren", "Lauren by Ralph Lauren", "Polo Jeans Co. Ralph Lauren", and "Chaps Ralph Lauren", among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. In addition, the Company acquired Club Monaco, a Canadian-based retailer of fashion-forward styles in April 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020