US: Ralph Lauren continues Wimbledon marketing
US fashion firm Ralph Lauren celebrates Wimbledon's 125th anniversary, by launching a serving challenge.
The Challenge will be launched by Polo Ralph Lauren brand ambassador Boris Becker and will take place throughout the first week of the Wimbledon Championships.
Polo Ralph Lauren continues its global partnership with the All England Club as the Official Outfitter of the Wimbledon Championships through to 2015, designing uniforms for all on-court officials including chair umpires, line umpires and ball persons.
Polo Ralph Lauren became the first designer in Wimbledon's 125-year history to create official uniforms for the tournament in 2006, through a five-year sponsorship.
Luxury clothing seller Ralph Lauren Corporation has listed rising input costs among the "near-term headwinds" that continue to buffet its business, but says shoppers are willing to spend more on produ...
Marty Staff, the head of business development at struggling US manufacturer and retailer American Apparel Inc, is to leave the company after just six months it was revealed yesterday (26 October)....
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Guess four-point plan to drive profit in Americas
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack