USA: Ralph Lauren Media Names Communications Director
Ralph Lauren Media, LLC, today announced the hiring of Jackson Lynch as the newly formed company's Director of Communications.Mr Lynch leaves his post as director of sports communications at Polo Ralph Lauren, a position he's held since April 1998. While at Polo Mr Lynch oversaw the publicity efforts of the Polo Golf and Polo Sport brands and the launch of RLX, Ralph Lauren's first authentic athletic brand.Mr Lynch came to Polo Ralph Lauren from Trek Bicycle Corporation where he served as its director of corporate communications and public affairs from December 1995 through March 1998. While at Trek he was instrumental in developing the company's multi-brand media and Internet strategies and the launch of the company's Web presence for its family of brands. Prior to his stint at Trek, Mr Lynch spent a number of years as a journalist and editor for a variety of publications.In his new position Mr Lynch will be Ralph Lauren Media's chief publicity strategist. In addition, he will play a significant content and creative role in the company's ventures. "We're thrilled to have Jackson on-board," said Jeffrey Morgan, president and CEO of Ralph Lauren Media. "His experience in journalism, media and technology combined with his understanding of the Polo Ralph Lauren lifestyle make him a great addition to our core team."Located in New York City, Ralph Lauren Media was formed in February 2000 as a joint venture between Polo Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL), NBC and two of NBC's affiliated companies -- ValueVision International, Inc (Nasdaq: VVTV) and NBC Internet, Inc (Nasdaq: NBCI) -- to bring the Polo Ralph Lauren American lifestyle experience to consumers via multiple media platforms, including the Internet, broadcast, cable and print.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report