USA: Ralph Lauren Media Names Communications Director
Mr Lynch leaves his post as director of sports communications at Polo Ralph Lauren, a position he's held since April 1998. While at Polo Mr Lynch oversaw the publicity efforts of the Polo Golf and Polo Sport brands and the launch of RLX, Ralph Lauren's first authentic athletic brand.
Mr Lynch came to Polo Ralph Lauren from Trek Bicycle Corporation where he served as its director of corporate communications and public affairs from December 1995 through March 1998. While at Trek he was instrumental in developing the company's multi-brand media and Internet strategies and the launch of the company's Web presence for its family of brands. Prior to his stint at Trek, Mr Lynch spent a number of years as a journalist and editor for a variety of publications.
In his new position Mr Lynch will be Ralph Lauren Media's chief publicity strategist. In addition, he will play a significant content and creative role in the company's ventures. "We're thrilled to have Jackson on-board," said Jeffrey Morgan, president and CEO of Ralph Lauren Media. "His experience in journalism, media and technology combined with his understanding of the Polo Ralph Lauren lifestyle make him a great addition to our core team."
Located in New York City, Ralph Lauren Media was formed in February 2000 as a joint venture between Polo Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL), NBC and two of NBC's affiliated companies -- ValueVision International, Inc (Nasdaq: VVTV) and NBC Internet, Inc (Nasdaq: NBCI) -- to bring the Polo Ralph Lauren American lifestyle experience to consumers via multiple media platforms, including the Internet, broadcast, cable and print.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Ranked as one of Thailand's top three textile producers and the country's seventh largest garment maker with a 2003 sales turnover of US$46 million, the Nan Yang Textile Group is one of only a handful...
The United States Polo Association and apparel company Jordache Limited have been granted the right to use horse logos on their goods after a court case concluded they do not infringe on the trademark...
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation says it enjoyed a fourfold growth in first-quarter profit due to good demand for spring and summer collections....
Luxury goods giant Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has completed the acquisition of Ralph Lauren Footwear Co Inc from sportswear company Reebok International Ltd....
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has named Jonathan Drucker as senior vice president, general counsel, as of 18 July 2005....
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corp has reported a dive in first-quarter net income, affected by expenses due to litigation and restructuring....
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has signed a definitive agreement to buy back its global licensee for footwear, Ralph Lauren Footwear Co Inc, off sportswear giant Reebok International...
Luxury goods company Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has named Scott Bowman as president, international business development....
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack