US: Ralph Lauren Retail Group COO Meichner to leave
Wayne Meichner, president and COO of Ralph Lauren Retail Group, is to leave the business after 12 years.
Meichner joined the company in 2002 from Saks Fifth Avenue, where he served as executive vice president of merchandising.
In addition, Ralph Lauren confirmed the appointment of Joy Herfel to group president of wholesale and retail for the Americas.
The company’s strategic aim is to continue focusing on department stores and its flagship Hudson’s Bay brand across Canada, with particularly strong support for the top 10 outlets with highest volume ...
Canadian department store operator Hudson's Bay Company has appointed retail veteran Gerald Storch as chief executive....
Abstract About Children’s and Infant Wear Children's wear refers to clothing for children aged between 0 months to 10 years. It includes apparel such as outerwear, underwear, nightwear, socks and t...
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Central America must make better use of DR-CAFTA
- UK retailers key to domestic manufacturing growth
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- M&S to see "departure" of sourcing chiefs?
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- Adidas Speedfactory eyes large-scale production
- H&M, Inditex and Nike rated supply chain leaders