US: Ralph Lauren Retail Group COO Meichner to leave
Wayne Meichner, president and COO of Ralph Lauren Retail Group, is to leave the business after 12 years.
Meichner joined the company in 2002 from Saks Fifth Avenue, where he served as executive vice president of merchandising.
In addition, Ralph Lauren confirmed the appointment of Joy Herfel to group president of wholesale and retail for the Americas.
The company’s strategic aim is to continue focusing on department stores and its flagship Hudson’s Bay brand across Canada, with particularly strong support for the top 10 outlets with highest volume ...
Canadian department store operator Hudson's Bay Company has appointed retail veteran Gerald Storch as chief executive....
Abstract About Children’s and Infant Wear Children's wear refers to clothing for children aged between 0 months to 10 years. It includes apparel such as outerwear, underwear, nightwear, socks and t...
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Rana Plaza three years on – Timeline of change
- Hanesbrands to buy Pacific Brands for $800m
- Retailer Austin Reed goes into administration
- C&A selects PLM to boost product development
- BHS receives "expressions of interest"
- Timberland sets new eco-preferred standards