US: Ralph Lauren Retail Group COO Meichner to leave
Wayne Meichner, president and COO of Ralph Lauren Retail Group, is to leave the business after 12 years.
Meichner joined the company in 2002 from Saks Fifth Avenue, where he served as executive vice president of merchandising.
In addition, Ralph Lauren confirmed the appointment of Joy Herfel to group president of wholesale and retail for the Americas.
Canadian department store operator Hudson's Bay Company has appointed retail veteran Gerald Storch as chief executive....
Canadian department store operator Hudson's Bay Company has narrowed its net loss in the third quarter and reaffirmed its guidance for the full year....
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- EU trade ministers push on TTIP and Canada pacts
- Why synthetic fibres are a safe bet for the future
- What does the future hold for world wool supply?
- US retailers urge action on Hanjin Shipping crisis
- Zara launches eco-friendly Join Life collection
- Adidas unveils first Speedfactory running shoe
- Bangladesh calls for US duty-free apparel access
- Ascena Retail disappoints amid challenging year
- Too Many Standards
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Ralph Lauren Corporation : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras