US: Ralph Lauren Retail Group COO Meichner to leave
Wayne Meichner, president and COO of Ralph Lauren Retail Group, is to leave the business after 12 years.
Meichner joined the company in 2002 from Saks Fifth Avenue, where he served as executive vice president of merchandising.
In addition, Ralph Lauren confirmed the appointment of Joy Herfel to group president of wholesale and retail for the Americas.
The company’s strategic aim is to continue focusing on department stores and its flagship Hudson’s Bay brand across Canada, with particularly strong support for the top 10 outlets with highest volume ...
Canadian department store operator Hudson's Bay Company has appointed retail veteran Gerald Storch as chief executive....
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the global apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate ...
Abstract About Children’s and Infant Wear Children's wear refers to clothing for children aged between 0 months to 10 years. It includes apparel such as outerwear, underwear, nightwear, socks and t...
Canadian department store operator Hudson's Bay Company has narrowed its net loss in the third quarter and reaffirmed its guidance for the full year....
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Children's Wear in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Boys Wear, Girls Wear, and Infants & Toddlers Wear. The report provides separate compre...
- What the EU-Vietnam trade deal means for duties
- Ultimate frontier Myanmar uplifts Bogart Lingerie
- US apparel import growth led by Bangladesh
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- Esquel backs Chinese Sea Island cotton production
- Sears looks to lift apparel via sourcing changes
- Direct sourcing helps M&S narrow the gap with Next
- Eco-friendly garment factory opens in Bangladesh
- Clothing and sports chains in activewear battle
- Nike accelerates digital strategy with new hire
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Practical Price Negotiation
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020