USA: Ralph Libonati To Distribute Bally's Golf Shoes
The Ralph Libonati Company (RLC) has been selected as the exclusive US distributor of Bally's new golf shoe collection for men and women.
RLC will also distribute the new Bally apparel and accessories lines designed to complement the shoes.
Golf champion Nick Faldo, which has an exclusive 10-year agreement as Bally Golf as technical director, is also helping to design golf apparel and accessories to become part of The Faldo Collection. In addition, Faldo will participate in RLC promotion and marketing activities.
Developed and licensed for the world market by Spirit of Golf, the premium line of golf shoes features proprietary Bally Flexitec and Desmopan technologies, a three-width system of insoles and fashionable, soft leather shoe uppers in solids and combinations of colours.
On the technology side, the patented wave-contoured Bally Flexitec(TM) spring steel sole ensures that the foot is always supported in the anatomically correct position, distributing pressure equally over the entire surface of the tread. In particular, the lateral reinforcement provides stability and eases strain on the arch of the foot.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020